Benefits of yoga during pregnancy
Yoga is a great way to celebrate your pregnancy and has many physical, emotional and psychological benefits. Some physical symptoms of which may be experienced during pregnancy; blood circulation, aches , PGP Pains, anxiety, shortness of breath, heartburn, insomnia & tiredness can can be eased, managed or eliminated through regular pregnancy yoga and good nutrition.
What to expect
- 90 mintues of Yoga – Safe for all stages of pregnancy, from 14 weeks, up to the birth of your baby.
- Time to connect with your baby in a safe and undisturbed environment.
- Breath and postural awareness through movement and sound – Tuning into your breath, finding your own natural rhythm
- Effective labour positions and moments for optimal fetal positioning in preparation for labour and birth.
- Pelvic Floor education – Gain a good knowledge and understanding of the pelvic floor with effective strengthening exercises.
- Childbirth Information – Covering up-to-date unbiased information to inform you on a wide range of topics on pregnancy, labour, birth and postbirth.
- Relaxation – Time to lay down and truly let go of your inhibitions, release any tension, with a combination of the breath, music and positive affirmations.
- Refreshments & Talk time – An opportunity to share your thoughts, interests and experiences in a safe, non-judgmental environment.
- Occasional visits from other professionals as well as mothers and their partners to share their birth experience journey.
Click Here for venues & times for YogaBirth Classes
For POSTNATAL YOGA click here Venue and Times